Tilt leads the industry when it comes to quality and machining tolerances. There are many systems put into place to ensure only quality products leave the manufacturing facility. However, if any issues arise, Tilt will always stand behind the products riders buy and ride hard.
All Tilt products are warrantied from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
Sentry Bars are Thrash Resistant and come with a lifetime warranty. Tilt will cover all Sentry Bars as long as the bars are not modified beyond cut to size.
Wheels come with a 90-day warranty against chunking and de-hubbing. Urethane must be cleanly separated from the metal hub with no urethane residue on the metal hub. This clean separation defines chunking and de-hubbing as opposed to normal failures due to harsh riding conditions.
Warranty is for the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
The following is not covered under warranty:
- Stripped thread holds, stripped or broken bolts, and bent or broken washers.
- Damage caused by improper adjustment or normal wear and tear.
- Improper installation of bearings into wheels
- Flat spotting of wheels
The following will void the warranty:
- Product modification.
- Stripping, sanding, or in any way removing anodized and painted surfaces.
- Removing material.
- Adding slit to handlebars.
- Purposeful damage of product
- Dyeing and discoloring of urethane
- Failure to provide proof of purchase
Tilt reserves the right to refuse a warranty claim. If a product is believed to be damaged outside of the conditions listed above, a replacement product may be offered at a reduced cost. Tilt reserves the right to exchange a damaged product with an alternate model and color.
Any product sent in for a warranty claim must be shipped to Tilt at the customer’s expense.
Click here to enter a warranty claim.